Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rising to live again

Recovered enough to feel like I'm rejoining the land of the living. Might actually get something done this week other than recover from being sick and beating assassin's creed 2.

I got another semester of A s, am adjusting pretty well to the new job duties at work, and am doing a pretty decent job of handling house and home.

I went to an allergist on monday. Found out that I have a type of asthma that's rare and hard to detect, an allergy to roaches and a mild one to dogs and cats, and absolutely no tree or mold allergies. Also have a sinus infection, which is why I feel like death.

All said and done, 2009 has been a pretty good year.


So now, 2010 lies around the corner. I've got some plans. I'm not going to call them resolutions, because most resolutions fail.

1. Make beer. (I managed to get most of a beer making kit this year, and want to use it).
2. Make whatamidoingright.com, bigger, faster, stronger, and more user friendly. Or, you know, something other than under construction or down.
3. Make the frankenbox into a true webserver, with better everything and a raid array - This will make making the website better somewhat easier.
4. Get an iPhone. (Jan 15... jan 15... jan 15...)
5. Translate the improved breathing from better health into a more active lifestyle(that's right, now that I can breathe, I might actually exercise)
6. Get ever closer to the degree. (depending on how things play out, still might get the associates by the end of 2010.)
7. Write out the plot diagram for Dystopia Lost.
8. Write a short story.
9. [...............]
10. Profit.

And that's my 10 step plan for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment