Monday, August 2, 2010

First Post of the year!

... too bad it's happening in august.

It seems that working for a computer company, web programming, working on a web programming degree, and attempting to build a website in the precious little free time I have, leave little time or desire to chronicle my life on the web.

This little update is due to the fact that I've taken my first vacation since dublin and have spent the better part of a week away from work and school.

A few highlights of the last 7 months.
• New Tattoo - out line done, still working on getting it colored in.
• New roof - One year of home ownership down, X to go.
• Almost 1 year anniversary - yay marriage.
• Work, work, work - Busy, fun, and still engaging, can't talk about it more than that.
• Website - launching a redesign soon (like, next few minutes)

Anyway, that's a recap, I'll have more detailed CA posts later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment